Please shop at the following advertisers who support our mission as an independent publication that produces objective coffee report and reviews.
Barrington Coffee is passionate about discovering the world's finest and most exciting coffees each season, roasting them to perfection and delivering fresh to customers. They believe that a truly great coffee should be roasted to highlight its inherent quality without imparting overwhelming roast. Providing exquisite coffee and exceptional service since 1993.
Located in the small city of Chia-Yi, Taiwan, Kakalove Café is a nano-roaster that strives to procure and roast the finest quality coffees for customers in Taiwan and around the world. The company has earned more than a dozen 91+ reviews from Coffee Review. Kakalove Café是個小咖啡店, 在台灣小城-嘉義提供優質的咖啡豆
- Established in 2004, Amavida Coffee Roasters is an organic, fair trade specialty coffee company that strives to deliver the best tasting, flavorful and freshly roasted coffee beans to retailers and wholesale suppliers in Florida and beyond. The company name combines the Spanish words for love and life, reflecting Amavida’s multifaceted commitment to fairness and fine coffee.
Mystic Monk Coffee is roasted by Carmelite Monks in their monastery in the silence and solitude of the Rocky Mountains of northern Wyoming. The monks have studied the art of small batch coffee roasting to perfection, and offer a large selection of signature Arabica blends assembled from coffees from all over the world, with the proceeds going to construct a gothic-style monastery. Mystic Monk Coffee's gourmet coffee and unique story is fast attracting a loyal following of coffee lovers.
Based in Glendale, California, Regent Coffee was founded by Leon and Di Nie, who left their home and careers in China to pursue the American dream as coffee entrepreneurs. Now, with more than 10 years of roasting experience, Regent Coffee strives to deliver coffee with care and purpose. For the Regent Coffee family, coffee is more than just a drink, it’s their life.
For the past 20 years, PT's Coffee has centered on artisan roasting and freshness, underscored by its mission to directly source over 80% of its coffee offerings directly from the top farmers in the world. A proud supporter of Coffee Review since 2000, over half of PT's coffee submissions have earned scores of 92+ points, with more than a dozen earning scores of 95+ points.
- Buy farm direct 100% Kona Coffee. All Hula Daddy coffee is grown, processed and roasted on their plantation in Kona, Hawaii. Hula Daddy Kona Coffee is only sold farm direct, either at their farm or their website. If customers are not satisfied we have a no-questions-asked refund policy. Hula Daddy's 96-point Kona Mocca was ranked as the No. 1 coffee on Coffee Review 's list of the Top 30 Coffees of 2018.
Jackrabbit Java strives to source the finest coffees from around the world. All coffees are roasted to order in Thermopolis, Wyoming’s fresh mountain air. Founded in 2014 and boasting over a dozen 90+ pointed coffee reviews, Jackrabbit Java has achieved a spot on the Top 30 coffees list in 2019.
- Thanksgiving Coffee was founded in 1972 by Paul and Joan Katzeff, and in the over forty years since, has continually innovated and brought a passionate and consistent voice on behalf of coffee as a source of pleasure and a force for justice in the world. Over its history, Thanksgiving has changed with the world, but its leadership and commitment to coffee quality and to social, economic and environmental responsibility has not wavered. Click on our logo to skim through Thanksgiving’s colorful history as both a local and global presence, and to view our current range of fine and classic coffees.
- Klatch Coffee is an award-winning small-batch roasting company in the Los Angeles area with a distinguished record as a coffee leader and innovator. Roastermaster Mike Perry blends a background in chemical engineering with a love for great coffee to balance science and art in creating consistently outstanding, highly rated coffees and espressos. Resident barista and trainer, Heather Perry, won the 2003 United States Barista Championship brewing a Klatch espresso blend.
- Willoughby's Coffee & Tea was founded in 1985 by Bob Williams and Barry Levine. For more than thirty years, the company's core mission has been to produce the finest and freshest coffee beans possible and deliver products and service that are unparalleled in the marketplace. They continue to deliver on their mission by embracing the guiding principles of Quality, Freshness, Value, and Commitment.
Durango Coffee Company began in 1984 by Carl Rand. Carl was a chef who graduated from the Culinary Institute of America in 1974. After 15 years as a chef, coffee became a full time passion. Durango Coffee Company is a Direct Trade partner with farmers in Costa Rica, Colombia, Guatemala and Brazil. DCC is expanding it’s Direct Trade origins to bring in small unique lots of coffee. With 32 years of roasting experience DCC masterfully roasts each batch to highlight the unique qualities of each origin. Durango Coffee Company provides flat rate shipping at $4.95 for any quantity.
RamsHead Coffee Roasters
RamsHead Coffee Roasters is a local, family owned company founded by Caleb and Laura Walker. From their new facility in Livingston, Montana, they strive to produce unique, micro-batch whole bean coffees sourced directly from the highest quality farms. All of their beans are direct trade and many of their farmers are key supporters of their local economies.
1st in Coffee, LLC
1st in Coffee offers superior service and low prices on top-quality espresso machines, coffee equipment, and accessories.
Founded in 1990, Roadmap CoffeeWorks, formerly Lexington Coffee, is an award-winning artisan roasting company based in Lexington, Virginia. As Lexington Coffee, Roadmap CoffeeWorks earned a spot on Coffee Review's annual Top 30 Coffees list in four separate years.
Showroom Coffee sells exceptional green coffees in practical sizes (2lb, 10lb, 33lb, 66lb, full bag) and supplies a line of expertly crafted roasting equipment, including the Arc 800 & Arc S Sample Roaster, as well as cupping lab supplies. All equipment is used by professional importers and is also ideal for small businesses and home roasters. Showroom Coffee is the sister company of commercial specialty coffee importer Crop to Cup Coffee. Showroom focuses on servicing small businesses and at-home coffee roasters, alike.
Temple Coffee is quality-focused retail and wholesale specialty roaster active in Sacramento, California since 2005. Committed to sourcing, roasting and brewing the finest coffees, Temple features coffee from distinguished single estates and cooperatives around the world. Temple also is active within the barista competition community, offering coffee and espresso classes for baristas and retail and wholesale customers alike at its roasterie and training facility.
JBC Coffee Roasters
JBC Coffee Roasters was founded in 1994 as Johnson Brothers Coffee Roasters and is a family-owned specialty coffee roastery located in Madison, Wisconsin. JBC Coffee Roaster’s vision is simple: let the coffee lead the way. Licensed Q grader and experienced international coffee judge/cupper Michael Johnson and his team share their knowledge of and passion for quality coffee with all of their customers. They trek up precarious mountain roads in pick-up trucks while in search of unique farms and growers and meticulously slurp and sniff coffee in their cupping lab in the effort to source and roast the best and most unique coffees available and reward the farmers who grow them with prices typically above and beyond fair-trade mandated rates.
- Paradise Coffee Roasters is a Minnesota-based online retailer and wholesaler of elite single-origin coffees and top-rated espressos. In fact, Paradise's coffees have earned scores of 94+ points from Coffee Review more than 100 times and have appeared in the Coffee Review Top 30 on 13 occasions. Paradise Coffee Roasters prides itself on roasting and shipping coffee only after orders are placed.
Red Rooster Coffee Roaster
Established in 2010 in downtown Floyd, Virginia (pop 432), Red Rooster was created with the simple notion of roasting excellent coffee for the owner’s coffee house. After winning numerous awards and accolades over the years, Red Rooster's reputation for quality has spread throughout Virginia and up and down the East Coast. The company's driving passion is in making a positive social impact both at home and abroad at the coffee's origin.
Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, Magnolia Coffee is a specialty coffee company offering delicious craft roasted coffees roasted in small batches to order. Their motto is “Craft Roasted. Truly Delicious. Socially Conscious.” Magnolia focuses on direct-trade coffees that make a difference in the lives of the coffee harvesters and their communities.