Since our founding in 1997, Coffee Review‘s mission has been to help consumers purchase and enjoy superior quality coffees and, in the process, recognize and reward the farmers and roasters who produce these coffees. Our mission takes on a greater urgency as the COVID-19 pandemic is causing challenges and hardships throughout the coffee community.
When you become a Coffee Review member, you will help us better pursue our mission as well as support our roaster partners and other small roasting companies in during the COVID-19 crisis. Our membership program provides valuable benefits in return for a modest membership fee. For as little as $5 per month, you will enjoy discounts that can save you hundreds of dollars per year and provide you with exclusive access to top-rated and Top 30 coffees throughout the year.
We have three membership tiers:
Supporter | $5 per month
Support our mission of helping consumers enjoy better coffees; reward the farmers and roasters who produce these coffees; and support members of the coffee community impacted by COVID-19. Supporters receive:
- Monthly email newsletter with discounts that will save members hundreds of dollars per year on their coffee purchases
- Early notification of new top-rated coffees (get them before they sell out!)
- Free bag of Top 30 coffee beans each December
- And, of course, free access to all Coffee Review content
Enabler | $25 per month
Enable our efforts and we’ll enable you to enjoy some of the world’s finest coffees four times per year. Enablers receive all of the Supporter-tier benefits, plus:
- A signed copy of Kenneth Davids’ forthcoming coffee book 21st Century Coffee: A Guide
- A bag of recently reviewed 94+ point coffee beans three times per year (February, June, and September)
Sponsor | $75 per month
Sponsor our efforts to directly support local coffee communities and we’ll recognize your incredible generosity. Sponsors receive all of the Enabler-tier benefits, plus:
- Recognition and link on our Sponsors page
- ‘Thank You’ note to >100,000 social media followers
- $50 per month contributed directly to coffee communities (learn more)
We’ve partnered with Patreon to manage our membership program. You will be taken to Patreon.com to become a member.