ABOUT THE MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM
Coffee Review encourages readers to participate in our optional membership program, which provides member discounts of up to 20% or more on coffee and equipment purchases from our advertisers and commercial partners. You'll also enjoy exclusive access to limited edition and top-rated coffees from America's top roasters. For only $35 per year, you can save hundreds of dollars on top-rated coffees and equipment.
Your participation also helps sustain our mission of publishing informative coffee articles and objective 100-point reviews to assist coffee lovers discover the world's finest coffees. Additionally, it allows Coffee Review to support coffee growing communities and charitable organizations that produce the exceptional coffees that we enjoy.
- Coffee Review Membership fees are $35 per year.
- Memberships are automatically renewed annually unless cancelled by the member.
- Members may cancel at any time and receive a pro-rated refund.
- Roasters' participation, coupon values, and terms are subject to change without notice.
- Members receive regular email updates with new specials, offers, and codes from participating roasters.
- You may opt out of receiving emails by clicking the unsubscribe link that appears in all emails or by contacting Coffee Review.
- Your membership information is valid for members of your immediate family who live at the primary member's address.
- Coupon codes and specials are not valid for other family members, friends, and co-workers.
- Please do not post member-only coupon codes on public coupon websites.
- Roasters may require your membership number at the time of your order.
- Coffee Review may cancel a membership if terms of and conditions are violated.
- Coffee Review donates a minimum of $5 of each annual membership to charitable organizations serving coffee communities around the world. We are pleased to support Grounds for Health and Coffee Kids